Tuesday, January 3, 2012

A New Year!

Hope you all had a fantastic Christmas and are looking forward to the next year.  I know that I am sure excited.  Since it;s the beginning of a new year, it's a chance to start a new 365 book. I didn't complete last years book. I became to obsessed with making sure that each of my children were equally represented in each months photos. With 5  children, , that just didn't work out too well. I became frustrated and just quit. This year I have resolved to just use my fav picture of the day and if I happen to 6 in a row of the same child, so be it! I not only want to be able to enjoy this book later on, I want to enjoy making it. So that means enjoying the art of photography too.

For example, here are two photos both taken on Jan 1. Last year I would have chosen this one because it had 4 of my 5 children in it.

This year however, I'm going to use a picture that I like better. It is my youngest son sitting on his uncle's lap eating cake.

No comments:

Post a Comment